Serve Your Community Through a UTeach Internship
UTeach offers a unique internship program for its students. UTeach students are paid a generous stipend to work up to 20 hours a week with nonprofit organizations in the Austin area that provide educational services to the community.
UTeach students may choose from a variety of positions, such as
- assisting with the development of educational materials,
- working directly with families and children,
- providing guided tours at local museums, or
- assisting with after-school programs devoted to helping children succeed.
- internships have proven mutually beneficial to UTeach students and Austin community organizations.
The spring internship request system opens on Friday 1/15. All UTeach Internships will be conducted in a remote format. *Requests for in-person internships will be considered on a case by case basis. For questions, please email Shelly Rodriguez.
SPRING 2021 - VIRTUAL CHOICE FAIR
Friday - 1/29 from 12-4 PM
During this time, representatives from various internship sites will be available to meet remotely, share their mission, answer questions, and help you find a spot that is right for you.
Link Coming Soon
UTeach Internships are made possible through the generous support from:
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Pam and Michael Reese
- Gail and Jeff Kododsky
- The Long Foundation
- Applied Materials Foundation
- Generous donors to the UTeach Endowment