Serve Your Community Through a UTeach Internship
UTeach offers a unique internship program for its students. UTeach students are paid a generous stipend to work up to 20 hours a week with nonprofit organizations in the Austin area that provide educational services to the community.
UTeach students may choose from a variety of positions, such as
- assisting with the development of educational materials,
- working directly with families and children,
- providing guided tours at local museums, or
- assisting with after-school programs devoted to helping children succeed.
- internships have proven mutually beneficial to UTeach students and Austin community organizations.
Students must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours to hold an internship.
* Students are required to follow the health guidelines and policies of their internship host site *
The fall internship request system will open on Monday 8/30. Please note that interns are required to follow all health regulations and policies of their internship site.
FALL 2021 - VIRTUAL CHOICE FAIR
Friday - 9/3 from 12-4 PM
During this time, representatives from various internship sites will be available to meet remotely, share their mission, answer questions, and help you find a spot that is right for you.
For questions, please email Shelly Rodriguez.
UTeach Internships are made possible through the generous support from:
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Pam and Michael Reese
- Gail and Jeff Kododsky
- The Long Foundation
- Applied Materials Foundation
- Generous donors to the UTeach Endowment