Serve Your Community Through a UTeach Internship
UTeach offers a unique internship program for its students. UTeach students are paid a generous stipend of $15/hr to work up to 20 hours a week with nonprofit organizations in the Austin area that provide educational services to the community.
UTeach students may choose from a variety of positions, such as
- assisting with the development of educational materials,
- working directly with families and children,
- providing guided tours at local museums, or
- assisting with after-school programs devoted to helping children succeed.
- internships have proven mutually beneficial to UTeach students and Austin community organizations.
*Note: Students must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours to hold an internship. Students are required to follow the health guidelines and policies of their internship host site*
UTeach Internships are made possible through generous funding provided by The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Applied Materials, as well as UTeach Endowment donors.
UTeach Internships are made possible through the generous support from:
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Pam and Michael Reese
- Gail and Jeff Kododsky
- The Long Foundation
- Applied Materials Foundation
- Generous donors to the UTeach Endowment