Serve Your Community Through a UTeach Internship
UTeach offers a unique internship program for its students. UTeach students are paid a generous stipend to work up to 20 hours a week with nonprofit organizations in the Austin area that provide educational services to the community.
UTeach students may choose from a variety of positions, such as
- assisting with the development of educational materials,
- working directly with families and children,
- providing guided tours at local museums, or
- assisting with after-school programs devoted to helping children succeed.
- internships have proven mutually beneficial to UTeach students and Austin community organizations.
Students must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours to hold an internship.
* Students are required to follow the health guidelines and policies of their internship host site *
The Fall Internship request system will open from Wednesday 8/17 - Wednesday 9/14.
*New Pay Rate $15/hr for up to 20 hrs per week*
FRIDAY 9/2 FROM 12-5 PM
(click link above for more info)
Due to new CNS HR policies requests & authorized background checks must fall within the windows below
Weds 8/17 - Weds 8/24 - earliest possible start Sept. 1
TH 8/25 - Weds 9/7 - earliest possible start Sept. 15
TH 9/8 - Weds 9/14 - earliest possible start Oct. 1
Questions? Schedule a meeting with Shelly
UTeach Internships are made possible through the generous support from:
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Pam and Michael Reese
- Gail and Jeff Kododsky
- The Long Foundation
- Applied Materials Foundation
- Generous donors to the UTeach Endowment