Focused Proficiency Observations
DocuSign Links For Initiating Documentation
- Field Supervisors, first contact Documentation Link - use this link only for the FIRST contact for Field Supervisors (after signed download as a combined pdf with the naming convention UTEID_FS_MMDDYYYY_FirstContact) The UTEID is that of the field candidate observed.
- Field Hours Weekly Logs Documentation Link (Naming convention UTEID_log_MMDDYYYY where the date is the MONDAY of the week regardless if it was a holiday)
- Observers Documentation Link (University Facilitators, Field Supervisors, Clinical Faculty) (Naming convention UTEID_FS_MMDDYYYY_NAMEofObservationForm)
- Final Evaluation Documentation Link Initiated by the Field Observers for the last evaluation (IMPLEMENTATION) of the semester, and signed by Cooperating Teacher and Apprentice Teacher. Naming convention UTEID_FS_MMDDYYYY_FinalEval
NOTE: Select your role using the drop-down menu under the signature line.
- UT Box Folder Access to upload all documentation
The Final Evaluation (Word document 25.37 KB) SAMPLE (Word document 30KB) is completed by both the University Facilitator and Cooperating Teacher at the end of the semester. After a three way conference to review the evaluation, all parties must sign the form before it can be placed in the Apprentice Teacher's University File.